GED Connection is now Test Connection – still solid information, but NOT updated for the new GED® test.
If you're preparing for the GED®, TASC, or HiSET® tests, you'll find excellent online prep at KETFastForward.org.
Test Connection | Workplace Essential Skills | Online Management System
Learners preparing for a high school equivalency test can take a free online pretest to see where they need to study in each of five content areas, then go right to the internet activities that will help most:
Workplace Essential Skills
Adults looking for jobs or looking for better jobs will find lots of help with Workplace Essential Skills:
- Online learners will get help assessing their skills and looking for and applying for a job. Units on reading, communication, writing and math are all set in a workplace context, showing real employees using skills on the job.
- 25 half-hour video programs air on many public television stations across the country and are available on VHS tape.
- Four workbooks cover Employment, Communication & Writing, Reading, and Math.
Click here to learn more about Workplace Essential Skills.
Online Management System
Using the Online Management System, teachers and administrators can manage, track and document the work of LiteracyLink online learners. With an OMS license, teachers can:
- Create a virtual classroom through which they can track learners' enrollment and progress and comment on their online work via e-messaging.
- Explore Workplace Essential Skills and Test Connection online lessons.
- Print answer keys for quizzes & practice tests.
- Generate reports on learner progress and demographics.
Organizations can purchase an Online Management System for an individual site, multiple sites, or an entire state. Click here to learn more about the Online Management System.